Get started with an online store for your business
Selling your products and services through an online storefront can be an overwhelming experience for a newcomer to the world of ecommerce. What things do you need to consider? What about credit card guidelines...how do you comply with them? With so many questions, how do you even figure out where to start?
The last question, how do you get started, is the easiest one to answer. All you have to do is sit down with InnoTech for a no cost, no obligation discussion about your goals in considering an ecommerce solution for your Connecticut or Rhode Island small business. We can educate you on the various components and technologies which make-up an ecommerce solution which is capable of addressing your needs.
InnoTech is a Shopify Partner and we utilize this platform for most of our store implementations. Shopify is the service which drives more than 1 million online stores – including online stores by Tesla, Nestle, FitBit, Whole Foods, Red Bull, Hyatt Hotels, and more.
Shopify's online stores provide many capabilities, including:
- Shoppers can browse unlimited products
- Shopping cart management, including add to cart, view cart, and check out
- Ability to enter discount codes
- Gift card support
- Shipping calculations
- Automatically handle most common sales tax calculations
- Includes a mobile Point Of Sale (POS) capability so you can sell your products on a mobile device (phone or tablet)
- Credit card support for Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
Shopify includes countless ecommerce capabilities beyond those listed above. To help identify the ecommerce approach which will work best for your Connecticut or Rhode Island business, please contact InnoTech today.